From NaturalNews, October 6, 2010
Healthy strawberry smoothies are packed with phytonutrients, vitamins, minerals and enzymes that come in a whole-food form. Combined with coconut oil, a strawberry smoothie is rich and filling enough for a complete meal.
To soak almonds:
- Rinse almonds in water. The quantity of water should be double the quantity of almonds.
- Place these almonds in a glass or stainless steel bowl.
- Cover the bowl with a cloth or towel and not with a dish or lid.
- Almonds must be soaked at room temperature.
- Drain the water and rinse the nuts thoroughly after 8-10 hour
To make smoothie:
- Blend until smooth and strain to remove almond meal.
*NOW ingredients available at your local health food store