Adapted from Fine Cooking Magazine
Delightfully soft in texture, these chewy oatmeal raisin cookies are sweetened with agave nectar.
Makes 30 cookies
*NOW items available at your local health food store
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together.
- In a medium bowl, mix all the wet ingredients together.
- Mix the wet with the dry. Stir in the raisins.
- If the mixture seems too wet, add a bit of flour.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a baking sheet lined with parchment.
- Bake until golden on the bottom, about 15 minutes