Adapted from “Clean Eating” magazine
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mist 8 individual ramekins or 1 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Melt dark chocolate in a small saucepan over low heat with 1 tbsp water mixed in.
- Combine melted chocolate, beans, eggs, egg white, oil, cocoa powder, baking powder, vanilla, applesauce and honey in a food processor; process until smooth.
- Stir in walnuts and pour mixture into prepared ramekins or baking dish.
- Bake until the tops are dry and the edges start to pull away from the sides; about 20 minutes for ramekins and 30 minutes for baking dish.
- Garnish each piece with a dollop of nonfat Greek-style yogurt, if desired.
Total Fat: 12 g
Sat. Fat: 2 g
Carbs: 28 g
Fiber: 4 g
Sugars: 19 g
Protein: 5 g
Sodium: 120 mg
Cholesterol: 45 mg
*NOW items available at your local health food store