Adapted from NaturalSolutions
- Peel, core, and slice apples into a mixing bowl.
- Place into a 9- by 9-inch pan, sprayed or rubbed lightly with oil.
- Mix sugar with spices to blend, and add to apples, tossing to coat every slice.
- Make topping by combining all dry ingredients in a bowl with a fork, then adding oil and mixing thoroughly.
- Sprinkle topping over apples, and bake at 350 degrees until the apples are done and topping has browned, about 45 minutes.
Nutrition information per serving:
Protein 3 g
Carbohydrates 48 g
Total Fat 7 g
Saturated Fat 1 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 3 mg
Fiber 4 g
*NOW items available at your local health food store