Combination skin has patches of both dry and oily skin, and it requires different types of care in relation to particular facial areas. Dry zones, which are usually located on the cheeks and around the eyes, should be treated with rich creams and moisturizers, while oily areas, usually on the forehead and nose, will benefit from frequent and thorough cleaning.
• Can be both oily and dry at the same time
• T-zone is typically more oily
• More sebaceous glands and larger pores
• Area outside T-zone can appear flaky
• Pore size changes from larger to medium outside the T-zone
Caring for Combination skin: The most important element in caring for combination skin is balance. Deep cleansing and regular exfoliation can help keep skin clear, and water-based products traditionally seem to work best on this type of skin.
|©Copyright 2013 NOW® Foods|