Normal skin is the least problematic type. It looks clean and smooth and has a good circulation and healthy complexion. Even with a minimum care, it will likely appear young and healthy well into adulthood, even late adulthood in some cases.
• Good oil and water balance
• Healthy color & hue
• Even tone and smooth texture
• Follicles are normal size, change from med to small on edge of t-zone
• Normal fluctuations may occur
• Maintenance and preventative care are essential
Caring for Normal Skin: Normal skin is generally low-maintenance, however it is important to exfoliate twice a week to keep it firm and healthy.
|©Copyright 2013 NOW® Foods|