NOW® Solutions topical oils and topical essential oils are specifically formulated for personal care needs that butters and moisturizers aren’t suitable for, such as ear care or to help you breath more easily.
- Ear Care – Our inner ear is one of the most sensitive areas on our bodies, and requires specialized care. Ear Oil Relief is a soothing blend of herbs, plant extracts, and vitamin E that cleanses and comforts the delicate tissues of the ear canal.
- Ultra-moisturization – When butters and lotions aren’t enough, savvy personal care consumers reach for their secret weapon – Argan oil. A unique and hard-to-come-by oil, this multi-functional personal care product is suitable for hair, skin and nails due to its rich fatty acid content. Even better, it’s easily absorbed and helps balance skin pH as well.
- Seasonal Comfort – Most chest rubs do the same thing – they help you breathe deeply during seasonal changes or when the environment isn’t cooperating. But most of them don’t do it naturally; they’re loaded with synthetic ingredients that are unnecessary and/or ineffective. Our Chest Rub Relief has soothing natural oils and menthol aroma for breathing comfort and well-being, naturally.
- Specialized skin care – Certain botanical oils, when diluted and/or used properly, are ideal for topical use. NOW® Solutions offers Neem, Evening Primrose, Rose Hip Seed, and Rosewater Concentrate specifically for topical applications. These oils can help soothe raw, dry skin, or help tighten and tone facial skin.
- Vitamin E – In addition to its antioxidant benefits, vitamin E is well-known for its skin-nourishing properties, and it’s traditionally been used to help to improve the appearance of scarred tissue. Our Vitamin E Oil is 100% natural and has 32,000 IU of vitamin E.
Now that you know there’s a topical oil for even your most unique personal care needs, all that’s left to do is choose the one that’s right for you. With NOW®’s insistence on premium quality ingredients you can’t go wrong with any of these outstanding products.