Pucker up buttercup! Not so easy to do with those dry, chapped lips, huh?
Even worse, you may be using a commercial lip balm and still have chapped lips. What gives?
What many of us don’t realize is that the most popular lip balms contain ingredients that actually contribute to moisture loss, instead of retaining it. They may have your lips tingling and moist right after application, but not only can they potentially dry out this delicate skin and actually irritate your lips even more. Since dry, cracked lips are the result of lack of moisture, why would you continue to use lip balms that contribute to its loss?
Especially when there are three delicious flavors of Completely Kissable™ Organic Lip Balm from NOW Solutions. No moisture-robbing menthol or camphor here, just natural lip balm with these soothing ingredients…
- Vitamin E – Not much to say here since almost everyone knows what a fantastic nutrient vitamin E is for skin health, and this includes our lips.
- Beeswax – Ideal for lip care, beeswax moisturizes and protects lips from the wind and sun. Sustainable, eco-friendly and affordable, you’ll find beeswax in many fine lip care products.
- Sunflower Oil – This light, pleasant oil from sunflowers is nourishing and moisturizing for your skin and is ideal for dry, chapped lips.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – Olive oil is very stable and has a wonderful conditioning effect on dry skin, making it a perfect ingredient for natural, moisturizing lip balms.
- Hemp Seed Oil – Rich in essential fatty acids, hemp seed oil is effective for maintaining your skin’s ideal moisture level and is a great moisturizer that also protects against moisture loss.
If you’re tired of lip balms that actually do more harm than good, throw away your old balm and get back to nature with Completely Kissable™ Organic Lip Balms from NOW Solutions. Made with our industry-leading focus on quality this is the best organic lip balm you’ll find anywhere!