So you’re into aromatherapy and you’ve been using essential oils for a while now. You’re ready to take the next step and start combining essential oils, but perhaps you’re not sure of the proper ratios, or which oils complement one another.
At NOW Solutions we’ve taken the guesswork out of aromatherapy blends with a variety of pre-blended combinations, as well as a number of recipes for aromatherapy oil blends that can help you unwind after a long day or get focused for a big meeting or project.
Get started with some professionally blended combinations…
- Mental Focus Blend – A great way to support clarity and focus before a busy or hectic day. Lemon, grapefruit, peppermint, wintergreen, basil and rosemary oils create balance and promote clarity.
- Peace & Harmony Calming Blend – Tranquility is within reach with this soothing combination of peppermint, patchouli, orange, lavender and basil oils.
- Cheer Up Buttercup Uplifting Blend – This uplifting and refreshing combination of bergamot, orange, grapefruit, lemon and lime oils is the perfect pick-me-up for those less-than-perfect days.
Looking to do the blending yourself, and just need a little guidance? We’ve got you covered…
- Things Are Just Rosy – Mix 1 drop of geranium Oil with 15 drops of rose absolute oil.
- Orange You Delightful – Blend 10 drops of orange oil with 25 drops of vanilla concentrate oil.
- So Sweet Cinnamon – Combine 6 drops of tangerine oil, 4 drops of cinnamon bark oil, and 2 drops of nutmeg oil.
Whether you’re looking to do your own aromatherapy blend or just desire a more complex aroma blend to liven up your home, office or car, NOW® Solutions has the blends and recipes to help you achieve aromatherapy nirvana, and a commitment to quality that’s second to none.