Glucosamine Sulfate 750 mg - 60 Capsules
Manufacturer SKU: 733739032331
- Supports Healthy Joint Function
- Supports Cartilage Formation*
Glucosamine is an amino sugar derived from the chitin of shellfish. It is utilized by the body to support healthy joint structures.*
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules 1 to 2 times daily with meals or on an empty stomach.
- Glucosamine & Chondroitin FAQs
- AOAC Approved NOW Foods' Glucosamine Method as a First Action Official Method
|Serving Size:||2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container:||30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
|Glucosamine Sulfate||1.5 g (1,500 mg)||†|
|(from 2040 mg Glucosamine Potassium Sulfate Complex)|
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule) and Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source). Contains shellfish (crab, shrimp, lobster, crayfish) derivative.
This information current as of 2/28/14 11:55 AM.