Citrus Broccoli Slaw with Goldenberries
|1 lemon, zested and juiced|
|1 orange, zested and juiced|
|1 Tablespoon white balsamic or sherry vinegar|
|1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard|
|1/2 teaspoon kosher salt or Tajin Seasoning with Lime (a Mexican salt with lime)|
|1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|2 Tablespoons NOW Extra-Virgin Olive Oil*|
|2 heads (about 6 cups) broccoli, very finely chopped|
|3/8 cup roughly chopped NOW Dried Apricots*|
|1/4 cup NOW Organic Goldenberries|
|3 scallions, thinly sliced|
|3/8 cup NOW Pine Nuts*|
*NOW products available at your local health food store
- In a medium bowl, mix together the zests and juices of the orange and lemon.
- Whisk in the vinegar, mustard, salt (or Tajin Seasoning), pepper and olive oil.
- Add the broccoli, apricots, goldenberries and scallions and mix well.
- Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle with the pine nuts.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours to allow the broccoli to absorb the flavors of the dressing.