Quinoa with Dried Apricots
Adapted from American Nutrition Association website, www.americannutritionassociation.org
|1 cup uncooked NOW Real Food® Organic Quinoa*|
|1 pound chicken tenders|
|2 Tablespoons gluten free chutney|
|1 teaspoon Dijon mustard|
|6 thin-cut strips of NOW Real Food® Organic Dried Apricots*|
|2 Tablespoons chopped cilantro|
- Prepare the quinoa according to the package directions.
- While the quinoa is cooking, combine chicken, chutney and mustard in a large bowl, and toss well to coat the chicken.
- Spray a large non-stick ridged grill pan with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken mixture and cook, turning frequently, until the chicken is cooked through; 6-8 minutes.
- Fluff the quinoa with a fork and transfer to a large platter.
- Top with the chicken mixture, apricots and cilantro.
*NOW items available at your local health food store