Blueberry Brunch Pancakes
Serves 2 to 3
|2 tablespoons butter or margarine|
|2 cups milk|
|1 tablespoon honey|
|½ teaspoon salt|
|1 pint of blueberries (sweeten with honey if desired)|
|½ teaspoon cinnamon|
|3/4 cups whole wheat flour|
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Heat butter in a heavy 10" skillet until bubbling.
- Combine eggs, ¼ cup milk, flour, honey and salt until smooth and well-blended.
- Blend in remaining milk.
- Pour into hot prepared skillet.
- Bake in oven about 20 minutes.
- Place berries on pancake and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Return to oven for ten minutes.
Rate This Recipe