Chocolate Chip Cookies (Gluten Free)
Enjoy the great taste of chocolate chip cookies without any gluten.
Makes 16 cookies
|1 1/2 cups NOW Real Food® Gluten-Free Baking Mix*|
|1/4 cup sugar|
|1/4 cup brown sugar|
|1/4 cup butter, softened|
|1 egg (at room temperature)|
|1 tsp. NOW Real Food® Vanilla Extract*|
|1 cup chocolate chips|
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (or grease pan lightly with butter).
- In a large bowl, combine cream butter sugars, vanilla and egg and mix well.
- Add baking mix and mix until ingredients are just blended, careful not to over-mix.
- Add chocolate chips and gently mix to disperse.
- Drop a rounded teaspoonfuls onto the parchment paper lined baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until edges are golden.
- Remove from oven and leave on parchment lined baking sheets to cool for one minute.
- Move parchment paper with cookies on it to a baking rack to cool completely.
Variation: For variety, add 1/2 cup flaked coconut or chopped nuts to the recipe.
*NOW items available at your local health food store
Rate This Recipe