Vanilla Pound Cake - Gluten Free
|2 cups NOW Real Food® Organic Turbinado Sugar*|
|1 cup butter, melted|
|4 tsp NOW Real Food® Vanilla Extract*|
|3 cups NOW Real Food® All Purpose Flour, Gluten-Free*|
|2 tsp baking powder|
|1 cup milk|
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- Combine sugar and melted butter in large bowl.
- Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add vanilla; beat until well mixed.
- In a small bowl, stir together baking mix and baking powder.
- Gradually add baking mix alternately with milk to butter mixture, beating at low speed until well mixed.
- Pour batter into greased and floured 12-cup bundt pan or 10-inch angel food cake (tube) pan.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan.
*NOW items available at your local health food store