Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
|1 1/2 cups NOW Real Food® All Purpose Flour, Gluten-Free*|
|1/4 cup sugar|
|1/4 cup brown sugar|
|1/4 cup butter, softened|
|1 egg (at room temperature)|
|1 tsp. NOW Real Food® Vanilla Extract*|
|1 cup chocolate chips|
|1/2 cup NOW Real Food® Unsweetened Organic Shredded Coconut*|
|1/2 cup chopped NOW Real Food® Raw Walnuts*|
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (or grease pan lightly with butter).
- In a large bowl, add cream, butter, sugars, vanilla and egg and mix well.
- Add NOW Gluten-Free Baking Mix and mix until ingredients are just blended. Do not overmix.
- Add chocolate chips and gently mix to disperse.
- Drop a rounded teaspoonful onto the parchment paper-lined (or greased) baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until edges are golden.
- Remove from oven and leave on baking sheet to cool for one minute.
- Move cookies with parchment paper (if using) to a baking rack to cool completely.
*NOW items available at your local health food store