|½ lb. Fresh, sliced mushrooms|
|½ cup fresh grated parmesan cheese|
|½ cup sweet red peppers (cut into strips)|
|3 cloves of minced garlic|
|½ cup sliced black olives|
|½ teaspoon salt|
|¾ teaspoon fresh ground pepper|
|9 oz. Package fresh spinach fettucine|
|2 tablespoons butter|
|2 tablespoons Ellyndale Organics™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|1/2 cup sweet red peppers (cut into strips)|
- Sauté sliced mushrooms in butter.
- Add olive oil, red pepper strips and minced garlic and sauté lightly.
- Add black olives, salt and pepper, then heat thoroughly.
- Toss mixture with spinach fettucine and parmesan cheese.
- Serve with additional parmesan and your favorite salad. Fantastic!