Classic Stir Fry
|3 tbsp Peanut Oil|
|1 lb sprout|
|1 tbsp minced ginger|
|1 tbsp chopped garlic|
|1 tsp soy sauce|
|2 pods of dry chili pepper|
|½ cup of thinly sliced scallions|
|1 tsp yuzu|
|½ cup chopped red pepper|
|½ cup chopped onions|
|2 cups of rice noodles|
- In a very hot wok place peanut oil.
- Add garlic, ginger, and chili pepper and continuously stir for 1 minute
- Add red pepper, onions, and soy sauce and continue to cook for 2 minutes
- Add sprouts and yuzu and cook for 1 minute.
- In a boiling pot of water add rice noodles and cook for 5 minutes
- Drain noodles under cold water and add to wok of sprouts.
- Add scallions and cook for 1 more minute.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!