Maple Teriyaki Salmon
Adapted from “The Official Vermont Maple Cookbook”, Third Edition, South Royalton, VT
|1/3 cup apple juice|
|1/3 cup NOW Real Food® Maple Syrup*|
|3 Tablespoons soy sauce|
|2 Tablespoons finely chopped onion|
|1-2 minced garlic cloves|
|4 salmon fillets|
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients; set aside 1/2 cup (cover and refrigerate) for basting.
- Pour remaining marinade into a large sealable plastic bag.
- Add salmon to bag and seal it, then turn the bag over so the marinade coats both sides.
- Refrigerate 1-3 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Broil salmon 4 inches from heat for 5 minutes.
- Baste with reserved marinade and broil 10 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting frequently.
*NOW items available at your local health food store
Rate This Recipe