Pistachio-Dusted Roasted Salmon
Adapted from http://www.environmentalnutrition.com/, January 2010
|10 ounces fresh salmon|
|1/2 Tbsp. NOW Real Food® Extra Virgin Olive Oil*|
|1 Tbsp. honey|
|1/8 cup finely chopped NOW Real Food® Pistachios*|
|Salt and pepper, optional or to taste|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut salmon in half to make two 5-ounce pieces.
- Gently drizzle olive oil on salmon.
- Lightly season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Pour honey over salmon pieces and gently rub in using the back of a spoon.
- Spread finely chopped pistachios on a plate and place glazed portion of fish onto pistachios, generously covering surface.
- Place pistachio-covered salmon into an oven-safe dish and bake for 10 minutes or until done.
Per serving (without added salt):
97 milligrams sodium
*NOW items available at your local health food store