The following recipe is from Reshma Sinha
Click here to watch the video.
|2 cups NOW raw unsalted cashews*|
|1/2 cup NOW raw turbinado sugar, divided*|
|1/2 tsp Cardamom powder|
*NOW items available at your local health food store
- Grind together cashews and 1/4 cup of raw sugar together in food processor until flour-like consistency is achieved.
- Dissolve rest of raw sugar in 1/2 cup of water.
- Bring to a boil covered.
- Take off cover and cook until syrup reaches 225 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add in cashew mixture and stir with spatula until stiff dough forms.
- Turn off heat and stir in cardamom.
- Pour onto lightly sprayed cookie sheet and flatten out. Smooth out top using spatula.
- Let cool at room temperature for 1 to 2 hours to set or refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Cut into diamond shapes and enjoy!
Rate This Recipe