Agave Oatmeal Cookies
Adapted from Fine Cooking Magazine
Delightfully soft in texture, these chewy oatmeal raisin cookies are sweetened with agave nectar.
Makes 30 cookies
|1 cup whole wheat flour|
|1 1/2 cups NOW Rolled Oats*|
|1/2 tsp baking soda|
|1/2 tsp baking powder|
|1/2 tsp salt|
|1 Tbsp cinnamon|
|1/2 tsp ground nutmeg|
|1/2 cup NOW Agave Nectar*|
|1/2 cup NOW Extra-Virgin Olive Oil*|
|1 egg (beat with 1 Tbsp Water)|
|1 tsp NOW Organic Vanilla Extract*|
|1/2 cup raisins|
*NOW items available at your local health food store
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together.
- In a medium bowl, mix all the wet ingredients together.
- Mix the wet with the dry. Stir in the raisins.
- If the mixture seems too wet, add a bit of flour.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a baking sheet lined with parchment.
- Bake until golden on the bottom, about 15 minutes
Rate This Recipe