Sugarless Sugar™ Gluten-Free Banana Walnut Muffins
Created by the NOW® Culinary Innovation Team
Sugar-Free & Gluten-Free
|3 large bananas, ripe|
|3/4 cup NOW Real Food® Sugarless Sugar™|
|1/3 cup NOW Real Food® Virgin Coconut Oil, melted|
|1 tsp. NOW Real Food® Organic Vanilla Extract|
|1 cup Living Now® Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour|
|1 tsp. NOW Real Food® Organic Golden Flax Seed Meal|
|1 tsp. baking powder|
|1 tsp. cinnamon|
|1/2 cup NOW Real Food® Organic Walnuts, chopped|
|1/2 tsp. baking soda|
|1/2 tsp. sea salt|
1) Preheat oven to 350°F (325°F convection).
2) Coat mini muffin pan with non-stick spray or use cup liners in muffin tin.
3) In a bowl, combine all-purpose flour, flax meal, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and sea salt.
4) In large bowl combine 3 ripe bananas, Sugarless Sugar™, egg, melted coconut oil, and vanilla until smooth.
5) Add dry ingredients and mix until mixture is fully combined.
6) Sprinkle in chopped walnuts and combine for 2 more minutes.
7) Scoop muffin batter into tins until 2/3 full.
8) Cook for 20 to 25 minutes or until fully cooked.
9) Allow for muffins to cool for 15 minutes prior to serving.