Butternut Squash Dumplings
Gluten-Free, Allergen-Friendly, and using only 5 ingredients!
|2 cups Living Now™ Gluten-Free Baking & Pancake Mix|
|1 cup rice milk|
|1 cup butternut squash, roasted|
|4 cups vegetable stock|
|1 tsp NOW® Real Food Amber Agave Nectar|
1) In a large bowl combine baking and pancake mix with rice milk until dough is formed.
2) Roll dough to ¼ inch thick and 1 inch in length.
3) In a large blender combine vegetable stock with roasted butternut squash until fully combined.
4) Place butternut squash liquid into a saucepan on medium heat.
5) Once the liquid has reached a soft boil, place dumplings in and allow for the dumplings to become fully immersed in the butternut squash liquid.
6) Add agave nectar and stir occasionally for 10-15 minutes or until the dumplings are fully cooked.
7) Serve warm and enjoy!