Holy Omega Granola Bars!
Healthy snack bars on the go- filled with Omegas 3, 6, 9 + Protein
|¼ cup NOW Real Food® While Chia Seed Meal|
|¼ cup NOW Real Food® Golden Flax Seed Meal|
|1¼ cup water|
|1 cup NOW Real Food® Nuts About Berries|
|1 cup NOW Real Food® Organic Shredded Coconut|
|1 cup NOW Real Food® Organic Rolled Oats|
|½ cup NOW Real Food® Organic Pine Nuts|
|½ cup NOW Real Food® Organic Amber Agave Nectar|
|¼ cup NOW Real Food® Triple Omega Seed Mix|
|1 tbsp NOW Sports® Sprouted Brown Rice Protein|
1) Preheat oven to 400 F (375 F convection). Line quarter sheet pan with parchment paper.
2) In large bowl combine flax seed meal, chia seed meal, and brown rice protein with 1¼ cup of water.
3) Stir for 3 minutes or until mixture thickens to a gel like consistency.
4) Add all ingredients and mix until all ingredients are fully incorporated.
5) Spread mixture onto sheet pan using dough scraper until height of granola bars are ½ inch tall.
6) Place in oven for 25 minutes.
7) Allow granola to cool for 30 minutes or until it has firmed but still is soft to the touch.
8) Cut into 4 inch bars and serve cooled.
9) Store in air tight container for up to 2 weeks.