The Ultimate Fiber Holiday Stuffing
|2 carrots (small chop)|
|2 celery ribs (small chop)|
|1 onion (small chop)|
|2 cloves garlic (finely diced)|
|6 cups multigrain bread (½ inch cubed)|
|3 cups Vegetable stock|
|4 T NOW Real Food Organic Flax Seed Meal|
|1 sprig Rosemary|
|2 T Ellyndale Organics™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|1 T NOW Real Food Organic Hemp Seed Hearts|
|2 T Sea Salt|
1) In stock pot place 3 cups of vegetable stock with 1 sprig of rosemary on medium low heat.
2) Preheat oven to 350F.
3) On a baking sheet combine multigrain bread with 1 T olive oil, 1 T sea salt, 4 T Flax Meal.
4) Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
5) Add 1 T organic olive oil to a sauté pan.
6) On medium heat sauté onion, garlic, celery, and carrots.
7) Add 1 T of sea salt and continue to sauté for 5 minutes.
8) Add organic hemp seed hearts and continue to sauté for 1 minute.
9) Add toasted bread to vegetable mixture and add 3 cups of warm vegetable stock.
10) Combine until the bread mixture becomes moist.
11) Place the stuffing mixture in an 8 x 8 pan.
12) Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes at 350F.
13) Serve warm and enjoy!