Quinoa Tabbouleh Salad
|1 cup Living Now™ Organic Quinoa Grain|
|2 cups water|
|1 tsp lemon juice|
|2 cups chopped parsley|
|1/4 cup Ellyndale Organics™ Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|3 tbs lemon juice|
|1 tsp salt|
|1/2 tsp black pepper|
|1/4 cup chopped roasted red pepper|
|1 cucumber diced|
1) In a sauce pan with 2 cups of boiling water, add 1 cup of quinoa.
2) Allow water to come to a boil once again and place on medium low heat for 10-15 minutes.
3) The Quinoa will absorb the water until the water is no longer visible in the sauce pan
4) Fluff Quinoa with a fork
5) In a separate bowl combine salt, pepper, diced cucumber, parsley, olive oil, roasted red pepper, and olive oil.
6) Combine the Quinoa with the parsley mixture and serve.