The Ultimate Organic Oatmeal and Goldenberry Cookie
As heard on WGN-AM Radio
Makes 24 cookies
|1 cup NOW Virgin Coconut Oil|
|1 cup NOW Turbinado Sugar|
|1 cup NOW Goldenberries|
|1 cup Brown Sugar|
|2 cups of AP Flour|
|2 large eggs|
|2 tsp NOW Vanilla|
|1 cup NOW Organic Rolled Oats|
|1 tsp baking soda|
|1 tsp baking powder|
|1 tsp sea salt|
1) In a mixing bowl combine coconut oil, turbinado, and dark sugar until the mixture is fluffy
2) Add 2 large eggs and vanilla until you have an even consistency.
3) Add all dry ingredients, including Goldenberries and oats until you have a homogenous mixture.
4) Place in freezer for a minimum of 30 minutes.
5) Form ½ inch balls on a cookie sheet with parchment paper
6) Bake at 350 from 10-15 minutes.
7) Let the cookies cool before serving.