Organic Chocolate Macaroon Cupcakes encrusted with Sea Salt and Coconut
As heard on WGN-AM Radio
Makes about 3 dozen Macaroons
|1 package (10 oz.) NOW Real Food® Coconut*|
|1 can Organic condensed milk ( Vegan-8 oz of Rice Milk + ¼ cup additional almond flour)|
|½ cup NOW Organic Coconut Oil|
|¼ cup NOW Real Food® Sucanat™*|
|1 tsp NOW Real Food® Vanilla Extract*|
|¼ cup NOW Real Foods Macadamia Nuts- crushed*|
|2 Tbsp Sea Salt|
- Beat Solidified Organic Coconut Oil and sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs and mix until full combines.
- Add condensed milk and vanilla extract until fully incorporated.
- Then add the Almond flour, Cocoa, and Coconut and mix until you have a homogenous thick batter.
- Mix well.
- Pour into mini cupcake pan lined with mini paper baking cups.
- Add crushed Macademia Nuts.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Top with Sea Salt and Serve
*NOW items available at your local health food store