Rice Flour Pancakes
Yields two servings
|3 eggs (or egg substitute),|
|1/2 cup milk (or Coconut Water),|
|1 tablespoon Rice Bran Oil - 16 oz.|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1 cup Brown Rice Flour - 1 lb.|
- Beat eggs in mixing bowl.
- Stir in milk, Rice Bran Oil and salt.
- Whisk mixture until no dry lumps remain.
- Cover and let stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Heat lightly oiled griddle over medium-high heat.
- Drop batter onto griddle by large spoonfuls and cook until bubbles appear and edges are dry.
- Flip and cook until other side is browned.
- Repeat with remaining batter.