Rice Flour Crepes
|1 cup NOW® Real Food White Rice Flour|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|2 eggs, beaten|
|1 cup milk (dairy, soy or rice)|
|1 tablespoon butter or margarine|
- Beat eggs in a medium-size bowl.
- Add rest of ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Heat a lightly-greased, non-stick skillet to medium temperature.
- Pour a ¼ cup of batter onto skillet and turn skillet to evenly distribute batter in a circle.
- Cook about 30 seconds per side.
- Add your favorite fresh fruits or preserves and enjoy!
*NOW items available at your local health food store” at the very end.
Rate This Recipe