Banana Oat Muffins
Adapted from www.allrecipes.com
Makes 12 muffins
|1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour|
|1 cup NOW Real Food® Rolled Oats*|
|1/2 cup NOW Real Food® Organic Turbinado Sugar*|
|2 teaspoons baking powder|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|3/4 cup milk|
|1/3 cup safflower or sunflower oil|
|1/2 teaspoon NOW Real Food® Organic Vanilla Extract*|
|1 cup mashed bananas|
- Combine flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg lightly.
- Stir in the milk, oil, and vanilla.
- Add the mashed banana, and combine thoroughly.
- Stir the flour mixture into the banana mixture until just combined.
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper bake cups, and divide the batter among them.
- Bake at 400 degrees F (205 degrees C) for 18 to 20 minutes.
*NOW items available at your local health food store
Rate This Recipe