Maple Oat Bran Muffins
Adapted from the Vermont Maple Festival Cookbook, St. Albans, Vermont, 2005
If you would like more maple recipes, click here to obtain an order form for the complete cookbook: Vermont Maple Festival Cookbook
|3/4 cup NOW Real Food® Oat Bran*|
|1/2 cup milk|
|1/2 cup NOW Real Food® Maple Syrup*|
|1 egg, slightly beaten|
|1/4 cup cooking oil|
|2 teaspoons baking powder|
|1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/3 cup NOW Real Food® Walnuts*|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine oat bran, milk, and maple syrup.
- Mix in egg and oil.
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Add oat bran mixture, stirring just until moistened.
- Divide batter into 12 greased or paper-lined muffin cups.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
*NOW items available at your local health food store
Rate This Recipe