Baked Almond Oatmeal
Adapted from www.mrbreakfast.com
Serves 6 to 8
|2 cups old-fashioned NOW Real Food® Rolled Oats*|
|½ teaspoon natural almond flavoring|
|½ cup sliced NOW Real Food® Almonds*|
|1 large apple, unpeeled and grated|
|¼ cup brown sugar|
|4 cups milk|
|½ cup dried cherries, optional|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Coat a 3-quart dish or baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Transfer to baking dish.
- Sprinkle top with additional sliced almonds.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Variation: Add 2 Tbsp. Cinnamon and ½ cup raisins.
*NOW items available at your local health food store
Rate This Recipe