Raisin Nut Bread
|1 cup Soy Powder|
|¼ cup honey|
|3 tablespoons oil|
|½ teaspoon cinnamon|
|1 cup chopped NOW Real Food® Walnuts|
|1 cup raisins|
|2 eggs, lightly beaten|
|¾ cup milk|
|1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour|
|3 teaspoons baking powder|
- Mix soy powder, flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Stir in nuts and raisins.
- Mix eggs, with milk, honey, and oil. Mix egg mixture into dry ingredients.
- Place mix into greased pan and let rest 20 minutes.
- Heat in oven at 325 for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until done.
*NOW items available at your local health food store