Agave Popcorn Balls
|6 cups popped (about ¼ cup unpopped) NOW Real Food® Organic Popcorn*|
|2/3 cup chopped NOW Real Food® Natural Almonds*|
|1/4 cup grain-sweetened chocolate chips (optional)|
|1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons NOW Real Food® Organic Agave Nectar*|
|1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon almond butter or tahini|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
- Mix popcorn, almonds, and chocolate chips (if using) in a large mixing bowl.
- Heat agave nectar, almond butter or tahini, and salt in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Once syrup starts to get light, frothy, and bubbly, cook and stir constantly for another 30 seconds.
- Pour syrup over popcorn and mix with a wooden spoon until incorporated. Let cool completely.
- When cooled, press small handfuls into balls with your fingers.
Note: These will keep for 2-3 days, covered, at room temperature.
*NOW items available at your local health food store