Sucanat®, Certified Organic - 2 lb.
Because nothing is added and only water is removed, Sucanat (R) retains all of the vitamins, minerals and trace elements found in the natural sugar cane plant.
Sucanat® is a pure evaporated cane juice powder that can be used as 1:1 replacement for refined or brown sugar. It is an organic whole food sweetener and is certified organic by QAI.
Serving Size: 1 Level Teaspoon (3.5 g)
Servings Per Container: 259
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Sodium||10 mg||< 1%|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
- Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Banana Pudding
- Carrot Bread with Apple Glaze
- Chimp Cakes
- Cinnamon Spiced Walnuts
- Corn and Soy Muffins
- Country Bread (Gluten Free)
- Double Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Macaroon Cupcakes
- Nut Cake
- Organic Chocolate Macaroon Cupcakes encrusted with Sea Salt and Coconut
- Roasted Root Vegetables
- Sweet Potato Biscuits
- Teriyaki Sauce
- Walnut Muffins - Gluten-Free
- Whole Wheat Raisin Cookies
Ingredients: Organic Pure Evaporated Cane Juice Powder.
This 100% pure product contains no additives or preservatives.
This information current as of 3/13/13 3:24 PM.