Dried Apricots (Organic) - 1 lb.
Enjoy these Organic Dried Apricots as is or chop them up and add to baking recipes or cereal. Apricots are an excellent source of beta-carotene and a good source of potassium and dietary fiber.
Serving Size: about 6 pieces (42 g)
Servings Per Container: 10
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||28 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
- Almond and Coconut Oil Scones
- Apple Beet Charoset
- Apricot Nut Bread
- Apricot Snack Bars
- Brown Rice Pilaf with Mushrooms and Apricots
- Brown Rice Pilaf with Sage, Walnuts, and Dried Fruit
- Citrus Couscous Salad
- Coconut Apricot Truffles
- Easy Trail Mix
- Fruit and Nut Balls
- Maple Energy Squares
- Quinoa and Parsley Salad
- Quinoa Salad with Apricots and Pistachios
- Quinoa with Dried Apricots
- Terrific Trail Mix
- Wild Rice and Barley with Apricots and Tarragon
Ingredients: Organic Dried Apricots.
Certified Organic by QAI.
This product contains no added sulfur, however, naturally occurring sulfites may be present.
This information current as of 3/13/13 2:23 PM.