Almonds Natural, Unblanched - 1 lb.
It’s hard to beat the satisfying crunch and flavor of NOW Real Food™ Almonds. There’s so much you can do with Almonds - roast them for snacking, chop them up for a healthy addition to your
favorite recipe, or just eat them right out of the bag. And like many other nuts, almonds are bursting with nutrition. They’re a natural source of protein, fiber and healthy fatty acids. In fact, Almonds may be the most nutrient-rich tree nut of them all. Adding Almonds to you and your family’s diet is a smart and tasty move that can pay dividends for life.
Serving Size: 3 Tbsp(38g)
Servings Per Container: 12
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from fat||130|
|Total fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
- Agave Popcorn Balls
- Almond and Coconut Oil Scones
- Almond Brown Rice Pudding
- Almond, Bean & Grain Burgers
- Almond-Currant Couscous
- Almond-Pine Nut Butter
- Amaranth or Quinoa Stir-Fry
- Baked Almond Oatmeal
- Baked Rice Pudding
- Brown Rice and Raisin Breakfast Pudding
- Caramelized Apricot with Pickled Beets and Goat Cheese Salad
- Chicken Quinoa Salad
- Coconut Almond Crunch Granola
- Coconut Apricot Truffles
- Coconut Oil and Strawberry Smoothie
- Couscous with Almonds and Garlic
- Easy Trail Mix
- Fiber Plus Protein Shake
- Figgy Bars
- Fruit and Nut Balls
- Fruit and Nut Bars
- Fruit and Oat Muesli
- Golden Granola
- Homemade Granola
- Maple Baked Salmon with Almonds
- Maple Energy Squares
- Nuts and Bolts
- Nutty Lemon Couscous
- Orange Rice Pilaf with Currants and Almonds
- Oriental Salad
- Quinoa Cereal with Fresh Fruit
- Quinoa Pilaf with Peas and Almonds
- Quinoa Salad with Almonds, Feta and Summer Vegetables
- Quinoa with Balsamic Roasted Mushrooms
- Quinoa-Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Quinoa-Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Raw Cherry Crisp with Chia and Dates
- Raw Pecan Pie with Almonds and Dates
- Rigatoni with Green Olives, Almonds, and Asiago Cheese
- Roasted Zucchini with Almonds & Olives
- Simple Sunflower Seed Granola
- Spiced Nut and Seed Mix
- Spiced Toasted Almonds
- Stevia Cocoa Carob Chips
- Whole Grain Almond Granola with Cranberries
- Whole Grain Salad
- Zucchini with Quinoa Stuffing
Scientific evidence suggests but does not prove that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as Almonds, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Fresher ingredients simply taste better, which is why this product is packaged using NOW Fresh Fill Technology, a natural blend of carbon dioxide and nitrogen that displaces oxygen in the bag to maximize flavor and freshness.
Because you are what you eat, NOW Real Food™ has been committed to providing delicious, healthy, natural and organic foods since 1968. We’re independent, family owned, and proud of it. Keep it natural. Keep it real.
Refrigeration Recommended after opening.
This information current as of 3/13/13 2:10 PM.