Quinoa Grain, Certified Organic - 16 oz.
Referred to by the ancient Incans as “the mother of all grains”, Quinoa (along with buckwheat and amaranth) is one of the few plant sources to offer a complete set of amino acids, making it a rare plant source of complete protein. It’s naturally gluten-free and a good source of protein and fiber.
Living Now™ Organic Quinoa is a good substitute for rice in recipes, and is often used in soups, stews, and casseroles.
It has a mild, delicate flavor that’s slightly nutty, making it a popular addition to many vegetarian recipes. Sprinkle on your favorite salad for an extra burst of flavor and nutrition!
Serving Size: 1/4 Cup (46 g)
Servings Per Container: about 10
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
Calories from Fat
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Organic Whole Grain Quinoa.
- Beef and Quinoa Meatballs
- Black Bean, Tomato and Corn Quinoa
- Blueberry Walnut Quinoa
- Chestnut, Mushroom, and Maple Quinoa
- Chicken Quinoa Salad
- Cod en Papillote
- Cranberry Walnut Quinoa Salad
- Harvest Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Healthy Sweet and Sour Chicken with Organic Quinoa
- Hearty Quinoa with Sautéed Apples and Almonds
- Kale and Quinoa Salad
- Kale and Quinoa Salad
- Lemony Quinoa
- Little Quinoa Patties
- Low-Fat Quinoa Pudding
- Mediterranean Quinoa
- Pesto Quinoa
- Pink and Purple Quinoa – A Kid-Friendly Recipe
- Quinoa and Bean Corn Chowder
- Quinoa and Black Bean Salad
- Quinoa and Black Beans
- Quinoa and Parsley Salad
- Quinoa and Sweet Potato Cakes
- Quinoa Cereal with Fresh Fruit
- Quinoa Loaf with Mushrooms and Peas
- Quinoa Pilaf with Peas and Almonds
- Quinoa Pilaf with Shredded Chicken
- Quinoa Porridge
- Quinoa Pudding
- Quinoa Salad
- Quinoa Salad with Almonds, Feta and Summer Vegetables
- Quinoa Salad with Apricots and Pistachios
- Quinoa Side Dish
- Quinoa Stir-Fry with Vegetables and Chicken
- Quinoa Stuffed Acorn Squash with Toasted Pine Nuts
- Quinoa Tabouli
- Quinoa with Balsamic Roasted Mushrooms
- Quinoa with Carrots and Raisins
- Quinoa with Corn and Basil
- Quinoa with Dried Apricots
- Quinoa with Dried Fruit and Yogurt
- Quinoa with Lemon and Zucchini
- Quinoa with Mushrooms
- Quinoa with Peas and Parmesan Cheese
- Quinoa, Walnut and Rosemary Casserole
- Quinoa-Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Quinoa-Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Quinoa-Stuffed Peppers
- Southwestern Quinoa and Chickpea Salad
- Spiced Quinoa
- Tex-Mex Quinoa Salad
- Thai Style Quinoa with Veggies
- Walnut Rosemary Quinoa
- Warm Quinoa and Roasted Vegetable Salad
- Whole Grain Salad
- Zesty Quinoa with Broccoli & Cashews
- Zucchini with Quinoa Stuffing
Living Now is more than just a brand of great-tasting gluten-free foods - it’s a way of life for anyone with food sensitivities. This premium line was developed to provide wholesome, healthy foods bursting with flavor and made without gluten and major common allergens including wheat, nuts, soy, dairy, eggs, and shellfish. Living Now is produced in a dedicated, allergy-friendly facility and is GMO-free with no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. With Living Now eating is safe, fun, and satisfying again!
Certified Organic by QAI.
Packaged in the USA.
This information current as of 6/3/13 3:34 PM.