Dried Apricots, Certified Organic - 16 oz.
For fruit lovers there’s no more welcome sign of the arrival of summer than Apricots ripening on the branch. These succulent little fruits are more than just a harbinger of warm weather. They’re one of the best natural sources of vitamin A (beta-carotene) you’ll find, and they’re also a good source of fiber and potassium.
NOW Real Food® Organic Apricots are unsweetened and contain no added sulfites, just natural goodness you and your family will love.
Serving Size: about 6 pieces (42 g)
Servings Per Container: about 11
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||28 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
- Almond and Coconut Oil Scones
- Apple Beet Charoset
- Apricot Cashew Chicken
- Apricot Nut Bread
- Apricot Snack Bars
- Banana Nut Breakfast Cookies
- Brown Rice Pilaf with Mushrooms and Apricots
- Brown Rice Pilaf with Sage, Walnuts, and Dried Fruit
- Chewy Coconut Granola Bars
- Citrus Broccoli Slaw with Goldenberries
- Citrus Couscous Salad
- Coconut Apricot Truffles
- Cumin Infused Mangoni Quinoa
- Easy Trail Mix
- Fruit and Nut Balls
- Greek Yogurt Parfait
- Harvest Quinoa Dish
- Maple Energy Squares
- Mixed Whole Grain Breakfast
- Quinoa and Parsley Salad
- Quinoa Salad with Apricots and Pistachios
- Quinoa with Dried Apricots
- Terrific Trail Mix
- Toasted Coconut Granola Bars
- Vanilla Pistachio Apricot Custard
- Wild Rice and Barley with Apricots and Tarragon
Ingredients: Organic Dried Apricots.
Certified Organic by QAI.
Product of Turkey.
Refrigeration Recommended after opening.
This product contains no added sulfur, however, naturally occurring sulfites may be present.
Because you are what you eat, NOW Real Food® has been committed to providing delicious, healthy, natural and organic foods since 1968. We’re independent, family owned, and proud of it. Keep it natural. Keep it real.
This information current as of 6/27/14 10:09 AM.