Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix, Gluten-Free - 17 oz.
There’s nothing like the satisfaction of a warm, freshly baked chocolate chip cookie. But what makes a great one? It's definitely not the wheat flour. It's the chocolate! And lots of it. We use rich, premium chocolate chips that are unbelieveably dairy-free. The incredibly decadent taste of these chocolate chip cookies will make you forget they're gluten-free.
Living Now™ is more than just a brand of great-tasting gluten-free foods - it’s a way of life for anyone with food sensitivities. This premium line was developed to provide wholesome, healthy foods bursting with flavor and made without gluten and major common allergens including wheat, nuts, soy, dairy, eggs, and shellfish. Living Now™ is produced in a dedicated, allergy-friendly facility and is GMO-free with no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. With Living Now™ eating is safe, fun, and satisfying again!
Always made without Dairy, Wheat, Soy, Nuts, Eggs
Produced in a dedicated gluten-free, allergy-friendly facility.
Serving Size: 1 1/2 Tbsp Dry Mix (20 g) (makes approx. 1 cookie)
Servings Per Container: about 24
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Ingredients: Chocolate Chips (cane sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter), Organic Turbinado Sugar, Organic Brown Sugar, Rice Flour, Tapioca Flour, Potato Flour, Xanthan Gum, Baking Soda, Sea Salt and Baking Powder (baking soda, monocalcium phosphate, non-gmo corn starch).
What You Need:
- 1 large egg
- 1 stick of butter
- NOW Real Food™ Vanilla Extract
- (Egg & Butter Substitute: 1 cup Applesauce + 1 tsp Baking Soda)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Soften 1 stick of butter (1/2 cup) using a mixer or low heat. Add entire contents of bag and continue to mix, using a spatula as mix thickens.
3. Add a 1/2 teaspoon of NOW Real Food™ Vanilla Extract and 1 large egg.
4. Blend until mixture becomes uniform. If mixture is dry, add 1 tablespoon of water.
5. Using a tablespoon, scoop out cookie dough, shape into balls, and place on a lightly buttered cookie sheet. Flatten each cookie ball with hand or spatula.
6. Bake for 10-13 minutes at 350°F until cookies are golden brown.
This information current as of 3/7/14 4:04 PM.