Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Mix, Gluten-Free
There's something about the combination of bananas and chocolate that just makes life better. Living Now's great-tasting Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is a decadent combination of melt-in-your-mouth chocolate chips and fresh bananas. It's carefully made without common allergens and tastes so good you won't even know it's gluten-free. Make today a better day with Living Now's Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Mix.
Living Now™ is more than just a brand of great-tasting gluten-free foods - it’s a way of life for anyone with food sensitivities. This premium line was developed to provide wholesome, healthy foods bursting with flavor and made without gluten and major common allergens including wheat, nuts, soy, dairy, eggs, and shellfish. Living Now™ is produced in a dedicated, allergy-friendly facility and is Non-GMO with no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. With Living Now™ eating is safe, fun, and satisfying again!
Always made without Dairy, Wheat, Soy, Nuts, Eggs
Produced in a dedicated gluten-free, allergy-friendly facility.
Serving Size: 1 1/3 Tbsp Dry Mix (19.3 g)
Servings Per Container: about 15
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Ingredients: Organic Turbinado Sugar, Organic Brown Rice Flour, Millet Flour, Chocolate Chips (cane sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter), Tapioca Flour, Arrowroot Powder, White Chia Meal, Organic Golden Flax Seed Meal, Guar Gum, Baking Powder (baking soda, monocalcium phosphate, non-gmo corn starch), Baking Soda, Sea Salt and Cinnamon.
What You Need:
- 3 large eggs
- 2 ripe medium bananas
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- (Egg Substitution: 2 Tbsp Applesauce + 1/4 tsp of Baking Powder + 3 Tbsp of Oil)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Mix 3 large eggs (well beaten), 2 ripe medium bananas (mashed, approx 3/4 cup) and 2 Tbsp vegetable oil in a mixing bowl.
3. Add the Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Mix into the mixing bowl.
4. Mix batter until uniform.
5. Lightly coat 9" x 4" pan with vegetable spray or oil. Then pour batter in pan.
6. Bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
7. Let cool for 15 minutes in pan, then remove loaf from pan and finish cooling on rack.
For additional recipes see: livingnowfoods.com
High Altitude Adjustments:
Please make the following adjustments to preparation instructions:
- Decrease overall baking time by 5 minutes per 30 minutes total baking time
- Increase oven temperature by 25F
- Increase the amount of liquid by 1 tsp per 3,000 ft. above sea level and increase by an additional 1 tsp for every 1,000 ft. thereafter
Store in a cool, dry place.
Please Recycle. This carton is made from 100% Recycled Material.
This information current as of 7/16/15 9:18 AM.