Amber Agave Nectar, Certified Organic - 17 oz
Known in Mexico as aguamiel, or “honey water”, Agave Nectar was considered a gift from the gods by the ancient Aztecs, and today is considered nature’s perfect sweetener by many. Agave Nectar (also called Agave Syrup) is minimally processed using low temperatures and has a low glycemic index.
NOW Real Food™ Amber Agave Nectar is a medium-intensity liquid sweetener with a taste closer to maple syrup. Its stronger flavor makes it ideal for use in more hearty culinary applications, and it’s an excellent substitute for maple syrup. It dissolves quickly and easily in both hot and cold beverages, so use it right out of the bottle for a healthy splash of natural sweetness!
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (21 g)
Servings Per Container: about 23
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g||5%|
|Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, sodium, dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium or iron.|
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Organic Amber Agave Nectar.
- Agave Oatmeal Cookies
- Agave Popcorn Balls
- Blueberry Muffins - Gluten-Free
- Carrot Bread with Apple Glaze
- Chocolate-Spiked Oatmeal Cookies
- Cranberry-Orange Muffins (Gluten Free)
- Figgy Bars
- Fruit and Nut Bars
- Greek Yogurt Parfait
- Pumpkin Seed Muffins - Gluten Free
- Rice Crispy Peanut Butter Balls
- Spiced Nut and Seed Mix
- Steamed Carrots in Orange Juice with Walnuts
- Sweet Brussels Sprouts with Pumpkin Seeds
- Tangy Citrus Vinaigrette
- Tropical Fruit Parfait
- Walnut Blueberry Banana Bread
- Whole Grain Cookies
Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International.
Store in a cool, dry and dark place after opening. Please Recycle.
This information current as of 3/14/14 2:12 PM.