All-Purpose Flour, Gluten-Free - 17 oz.
At Living Now we believe people with food sensitivities shouldn’t sacrifice taste to enjoy the foods they love. That’s why we created our Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour. Designed to be used just like ordinary wheat flour, our unique combination of wholesome, natural, Non-GMO ingredients creates baked goods that are light, fluffy and flavorful with a texture that’s delightfully surprising. Our All-Purpose Flour is so good you won’t believe it’s free of gluten and the eight most common food allergens!
Serving Size: 1/4 cup (40 g)
Servings Per Container: about 12
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||32 g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g||24%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
- Blueberry Muffins - Gluten-Free
- Chocolate Freedom Cupcakes
- Cranberry-Orange Muffins (Gluten Free)
- Gluten-Free and Sugar-Free Chocolate Cake
- Gluten-Free Pina Colada Cake
- Mushroom Lemon Chicken
- Pumpkin Seed Muffins - Gluten Free
- Sugarless Sugar™ Gluten-Free Banana Walnut Muffins
- Vanilla Pound Cake - Gluten Free
- Walnut Muffins - Gluten-Free
Chocolate Freedom Cupcakes
A recipe the whole family can enjoy! Free from gluten and corn, allergy-friendly, and a low glycemic index.
2 cups Living Now™ Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour
1 cup NOW® Organic Cocoa Powder
1 ½ cups NOW Real Food® Sugarless Sugar™
½ tsp sea salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup rice milk
1 cup hot water
1 tsp NOW® Organic Vanilla Extract
½ cup organic canola oil
1) Heat oven to 350°F (325°F convection). Grease two 12-cup muffin pans or line with paper baking cups.
2) In a large bowl combine gluten-free flour, cocoa, sugar, sea salt and baking soda and set aside.
3) In a separate bowl combine rice milk, hot water, vanilla extract and canola oil.
4) Whisk wet ingredients with dry ingredients until batter is smooth.
5) Fill prepared cupcake cups 2/3 full with batter.
6) Bake cupcakes in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
7) Cool for 10 minutes and finish with your favorite frostings.
Creamy Mushroom Soup
Classic French recipe with a gluten-free, allergy-friendly twist!
3 tbsp organic canola oil
1 cup mushrooms, chopped
½ cup onions, chopped fine
1 tsp sea salt
4 tbsp Living Now™ Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour
2 cups rice milk
1 ½ cups organic vegetable stock
¼ tsp white pepper
1) Heat canola oil in heavy saucepot over medium heat.
2) Add onions, mushrooms and sea salt. Sweat the vegetables for 2 to 3 minutes or until onions become translucent.
3) Add the gluten-free flour and stir to make a roux. Cook roux for 3 minutes or until roux begins to brown.
4) Using a whisk, combine with 2 cups of rice milk and allow for soup to reach a soft boil.
5) Add vegetable stock and white pepper.
6) Cook for an additional 5 minutes and occasionally whisk.
7) Serve warm and enjoy!
Ingredients: White Rice Flour, Brown Rice Flour, Tapioca Flour, Potato Starch, Potato Flour and Cellulose.
One cup of Living Now™ Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour is equivalent to one cup of wheat fllour and can be substituted in your recipes.
Enjoy the foods you love without the ingredients that don't love you. Living Now™ is more than just a brand of great-tasting gluten-free foods - it’s a way of life for anyone with food sensitivities. This premium line provides wholesome, healthy foods bursting with flavor and made without gluten and major common allergens including wheat, nuts, soy, dairy, eggs, and shellfish. Living Now™ is produced in a dedicated allergy-friendly facility and is Non-GMO with no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. With Living Now™ eating is safe, fun, and satisfying again!
Check out these Living Now™ Products:
• Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Mix
• Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
• Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
• Organic Quinoa
See our other Living Now™ products, recipes and more at: livingnowfoods.com
No artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners or hydrogenated oils.
Made without the 8 major common allergens.
Just pure gluten-free goodness.
Store in a cool, dry place.
This information current as of 7/7/14 9:26 AM.