Agave Nectar (Light), Organic - 23.28 oz.
Known in Mexico as aguamiel, or “honey water,” Agave Nectar was considered a gift from the gods by the ancient Aztecs, and today is considered nature’s perfect sweetener by many. Agave Nectar (also called Agave Syrup) is minimally processed using low temperatures and has a low glycemic index.
NOW Real Food® Organic Light Agave Nectar is a mildly flavored liquid sweetener with a taste similar to honey. Its mild flavor makes it ideal for use in many culinary applications, and it’s a good substitute for honey and maple syrup. It dissolves quickly and easily in both hot and cold beverages, so use it right out of the bottle for a healthy splash of natural sweetness!
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (21 g)
Servings Per Container: about 31
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Sodium||5 mg||< 1%|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
- Blueberry Muffins without the Muffin Top
- Butternut Squash Dumplings
- Cod en Papillote
- Ginger Glazed Mahi Mahi
- Gluten-Free Cinnamon Blueberry Rice Flour Pancakes
- Gluten-Free Strawberry Shortcake
- Herbed Carrot Spaghetti with Pine Nuts
- Light and Fit Organic Caramel Popcorn
- Toasted Coconut Granola Bars
- Vanilla Pistachio Apricot Custard
Ingredients: Organic Agave.
Store in a cool, dry and dark place after opening.
Certified Organic by QAI.
Product of Mexico.
This information current as of 10/2/14 8:07 PM.