Light Agave Nectar, Certified Organic - 17 oz
Known in Mexico as aguamiel, or “honey water”, Agave Nectar was considered a gift from the gods by the ancient Aztecs, and today is considered nature’s perfect sweetener by many. Agave Nectar (also called Agave Syrup) is minimally processed using low temperatures and has a low glycemic index.
NOW Real Food™ Light Agave Nectar is a mildly-flavored liquid sweetener with a taste similar to honey. Its mild flavor makes it ideal for use in many culinary applications, and it’s a good substitute for maple syrup. It dissolves quickly and easily in both hot and cold beverages, so use it right out of the bottle for a healthy splash of natural sweetness!
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (21 g)
Servings Per Container: about 23
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Organic Light Agave Nectar.
- Apple-Yogurt Parfaits
- Avocado Sauce
- Banana Almond Flax Smoothie
- Blueberry Muffins - Gluten-Free
- Blueberry Muffins without the Muffin Top
- Chickpea Confetti Salad
- Chocolate Pumpkin Protein Bars (Vegan)
- Cod en Papillote
- Cranberry-Orange Muffins (Gluten Free)
- Exotic Coconut Sprout Rice
- Ginger Glazed Mahi Mahi
- Gluten-Free Cinnamon Blueberry Rice Flour Pancakes
- Herbed Carrot Spaghetti with Pine Nuts
- Light and Fit Organic Caramel Popcorn
- No-Bake Apple Butter Pecan Balls
- Oven-Ready Bran Muffins
- Pumpkin Seed Muffins - Gluten Free
- Toasted Coconut Granola Bars
- Vanilla Pistachio Apricot Custard
Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International.
This product is sold by weight not volume.
Store in a cool, dry and dark place after opening.
This information current as of 9/16/14 9:15 AM.