- About Us
- News & Events
- Store Finder
Delicious Living Magazine Announces 2012 Supplement Award Winners
Award highlights supplement makers for purity, innovation, and efficacy.
BOULDER, Colo. (Mar. 1, 2012) Delicious Living magazine, a trusted health and wellness resource for more than 25 years, announces the winners of its first annual Supplement Awards.
Delicious Living initiated the awards to educate consumers—who are increasingly interested in nutritional approaches to better individual health—about dietary supplements that truly stand out in terms of cutting-edge, research-backed ingredients; purity; and innovative formulations.
“We are thrilled to highlight some of our favorite products from a wide variety of companies, including American Health, Bluebonnet, Country Life, Garden of Life, MegaFood, Natural Factors, Natural Vitality, New Chapter, Nordic Naturals, Now Foods, and Wakunaga ” said Susan Enfield, senior editor of Delicious Living.
To determine the winners, Delicious Living’s editorial team assessed products and companies that exhibited at Natural Products Expo East and/or West, factoring in research-backed ingredients, certifications, efficacy, uniqueness, industry longevity, and sustainable business practices, as well as feedback from medical experts, natural retailers, and readers. Winners were named in 32 categories, for a total of 96 awards, including 64 honorable mentions.
The 2012 Delicious Living magazine Supplement Award winners are:
1. Best Anti-Aging: Reserveage Organics Resveratrol 250 mg
2. Best Omega-3: Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega Xtra
3. Best New Product: i-Health Ovega-3
4. Best Value: Nature’s Way Alive! Once Daily Multi-Vitamin
5. Best Men’s Multivitamin: Source Naturals Life Force Multiple
6. Best Women’s Multivitamin: MegaFood Women Over 40 One Daily
7. Best Kids’ Multivitamin: Hero Nutritionals Sugar Free Yummi Bears Multi-Vitamin & Mineral
8. Best Prenatal Multivitamin: New Chapter Perfect Prenatal
9. Best Heart Health: Wakunaga Kyolic CoQ10 Formula 110
10. Best Brain Health: Bluebonnet Power Thought
11. Best Digestion: Enzymedica Digest Gold + Probiotics
12. Best Probiotic: Garden of Life Raw Probiotics
13. Best Cleanse & Detox: Enzymatic Therapy Whole Body Cleanse
14. Best Fiber/Laxative: ReNew Life CleanseMore
15. Best Metabolism/Weight Loss: Country Life 7-Keto Trim
16. Best Immunity: Now Foods EpiCor Plus Immunity
17. Best Cold & Flu: American Health Ester-C 1,000 mg with Citrus Bioflavonoids
18. Best Men’s Health: Now Foods Clinical Strength Prostate Health
19. Best Women’s Health: Enzymatic Therapy EstroBalance
20. Best Kids’ Health: Carlson For Kids Cod Liver Oil
21. Best Bone Health: Natural Vitality OsteoCalm
22. Best Joint Health: Europharma Terry Naturally Healthy Knees and Joints
23. Best Eye Health: LifeSeasons Visibili-T Eye Health Complex
24. Best Stress: Natural Vitality Natural Calm
25. Best Sleep: Source Naturals NightRest with Melatonin
26. Best Energy: Solgar D-Ribose Powder
27. Best Sports Nutrition: Sequel Naturals Vega Sport Performance System
28. Best Blood Sugar Balance: Natural Factors WellBetX PGX Plus Mulberry
29. Best Green Foods: Amazing Grass Green SuperFood Raw Reserve
30. Best Herbal: Gaia Herbs Adrenal Health
31. Best Homeopathic: Heel Traumeel
32. Best Vegan: Sequel Naturals Vega Complete Whole Food Health Optimizer
For more exclusive content on these winners and the honorable mentions at http://newhope360.com/food-based-supplements/delicious-living-s-2012-supplement-awards-0. Readers can also pick up the March issue of Delicious Living at their local natural products retailer.
Delicious Living is the consumer-facing entity of the NewHope360.com portfolio. NewHope360.com is the industry source for the natural, organic and healthy lifestyle marketplace.
NewHope360.com and Delicious Living magazine are brought to you by New Hope Natural Media, a division of Penton Media Inc., the leading media resource and information provider for the natural, organic and healthy products industry, with print, in‐person/event, and ebusiness products and services. As the leading, independent, business‐to‐business media company, Penton knows business and how to create and disseminate the vital content that moves markets. Penton is where professionals turn to gain the critical insight, expert analysis, and relevant connections needed to compete and succeed. Headquartered in New York City, the privately held company is owned by MidOcean Partners and U.S. Equity Partners II, an investment fund sponsored by Wasserstein & Co., LP, and its co‐investors.