- About Us
- News & Events
- Store Finder
1. Who can apply to be a NOW Ambassador?
The NOW Ambassador Program is open to anyone who has used and had a positive experience with NOW supplements. You must be over 21 years of age and from the U.S. or Canada.
2. How do I apply to be a NOW Ambassador?
There is an Application Form on this website that you use to submit your request to be a NOW Ambassador.
3. Do you have to have to share an athletic experience in order to be an Ambassador?
Not necessarily. Sharing an athletic accomplishment is certainly one type of positive experience that can a part of your Ambassador application. Other types of positive experiences are just as relevant.
4. I am not an athlete, should I still apply?
If you have a compelling story to tell about how NOW supplements have played a positive role in your life then we would encourage you to apply. We want Ambassadors from all walks of life.
5. I consider myself an athlete but not a top ranked professional athlete, should I still apply?
Yes. As stated above you do not need to be an athlete to apply. However if you are an athlete it doesn’t matter whether you are an amateur or professional.
6. What does the NOW Ambassador program consist of?
NOW Ambassadors will receive a $500 gift card towards Free NOW products, plus some type of NOW Ambassador Apparel. Each application will be weighed on its own merits.
7. How long does a Ambassadorship last?
Sponsorships will last for one year and can be renewed.
8. How is a Ambassadorship renewed?
If you are selected to be an Ambassador you will need to reapply before your year is over requesting renewal.
9. When is the best time to apply?
There is no best time to apply. You may apply at any time. We will select ambassadors at the end of each quarter (3/31, 6/30, 9/30, 12/31). You should be notified within two weeks of the end of the quarter if you have been selected or not.
10. How many sponsorships are available?
There is no set number of sponsorships . Each application will be judged on its own merits. The intent is to have a good variety among the Ambassadors selected. We are currently only accepting applications for NOW Ambassadors based in the USA and Canada. International applications are not being accepted.
11. Will I be notified if I am awarded a sponsorship?
If you have been selected to be a NOW Ambassador you will be notified within two weeks of the end of the quarter. Unfortunately we will not be able to contact everyone who applies.
12. Will my story be posted on the website?
Yes, your story will be posted, but it is subject to editing by our staff for legal considerations. Once revisions have been made by NOW, you will then be allowed to read and approve the final copy before it appears on our website.